The back 4

Andouble

picked these statistics up off of twitter

Mancini has changed centre back pairing for last 10 straight games now.

We played Lescott/VK in the 4-0 v Villa and 1-0 v Blackpool in December. Since then all change.

Changed the pair of full backs last 6 games. (Kola/Zab in the 4-3 v Wolves, 4-2 v Leicester)

Last time whole back four went unchanged: early Oct (WBA a, MU h). That was: Zabaleta, VK, Kolo, Boateng. That was 21 games ago!

We also played Lescott, VK, Kolo, Richards for SAFC a Blackburn h late Aug/early Sept.

I'm all for rotation and the defence has been better as of late but we need some stability aside from just VK.

Andouble said:
picked these statistics up off of twitter

Mancini has changed centre back pairing for last 10 straight games now.

We played Lescott/VK in the 4-0 v Villa and 1-0 v Blackpool in December. Since then all change.

Changed the pair of full backs last 6 games. (Kola/Zab in the 4-3 v Wolves, 4-2 v Leicester)

Last time whole back four went unchanged: early Oct (WBA a, MU h). That was: Zabaleta, VK, Kolo, Boateng. That was 21 games ago!

We also played Lescott, VK, Kolo, Richards for SAFC a Blackburn h late Aug/early Sept.

I'm all for rotation and the defence has been better as of late but we need some stability aside from just VK.

All sides need this, but it never happens. I think to much science is taking over footballing confidence in their partners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.