The back four isn’t title winning quality

We clearly did not want him that much,get over it
Over ******g what ? I worry my club is going into the season with a weak defence, I was worried before the injury to Laporte, now I think we are in serious trouble.

The premiership is totally unforgiving as we all witnessed last night.

You're right Karen, but you got the gist. We were simply not interested in paying what Leicester were demanding , never mind the salary .

Only the desperate rags are paying such stupid salaries for mediocrity - we are not.
I agree,i wish people would think things through,it's not just about whether we need a player,it's about if they are good enough,pep thinks he can mould them,price and wages

And yet, before the anomaly of yesterday, we’d conceded the least amount of shots and goals in the league.

Mascherano was a makeshift centre half and Barca won 19 trophies while he played there. Fernandinho could well be an excellent centre half, he’s still our best defensive mid and is still one of the top four footballers in our team (despite not playing this season much).
Lionel Messi

Over ******g what ? I worry my club is going into the season with a weak defence, I was worried before the injury to Laporte, now I think we are in serious trouble.

The most unforgiving thing about the Premier League is Pep Guardiola and Manchester City Football Club. Worry about things, yes, but never write this team off.
Lionel Messi
Agüero, de Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus.

We clearly did not want mcquire enough to spend the money on him,we are also under intense ffp investigations,we are where we are,time to man up not cry about it,the summer has gone

I agree,i wish people would think things through,it's not just about whether we need a player,it's about if they are good enough,pep thinks he can mould them,price and wages
Sounds right Karen, but if we keep being outbid/priced out, the ones he does get and currently has need a hell of a lot more moulding.
Seems to be a scarcity of talent out there and that's why the prices seem ridiculous.
Pep is a miracle worker, but getting any improvement out of Stones and cool headedness into Otamendi is proving difficult even for him.

Sounds right Karen, but if we keep being outbid/priced out, the ones he does get and currently has need a hell of a lot more moulding.
Seems to be a scarcity of talent out there and that's why the prices seem ridiculous.
Pep is a miracle worker, but getting any improvement out of Stones and cool headedness into Otamendi is proving difficult even for him.
I get what you mean but to spend that much money it's needs to be the right one,we went back to eric because he was the right one,mcquire was the in name last summer but that doesn't mean we wanted him as much as the media made out we did,he is no vinny but people went with he is a similar player when he really isn't,neither is van dick,he is no where near the alround player vinny was even in may this year,he needs 2/3 dm's to protect him and klopp has changed them so he hoofs it a lot,just because players are the media darlings doesn't mean they are the right ones for us
Nico and john have it in them,they have proved it before,we have to grit our teeth and let them play together and get it together

I get what you mean but to spend that much money it's needs to be the right one,we went back to eric because he was the right one,mcquire was the in name last summer but that doesn't mean we wanted him as much as the media made out we did,he is no vinny but people went with he is a similar player when he really isn't,neither is van dick,he is no where near the alround player vinny was even in may this year,he needs 2/3 dm's to protect him and klopp has changed them so he hoofs it a lot,just because players are the media darlings doesn't mean they are the right ones for us
Nico and john have it in them,they have proved it before,we have to grit our teeth and let them play together and get it together
They have also proved they don't have it in them. Alongside Laporte and Vinny is one thing ....
Think you underestimate VVD but of course there is the overestimating by the media too.
Not going to be for the feinthearted again this season, so Gawd knows how I'll survive it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.