the badge on the kit

Must say, I've got a soft spot for the first top I ever got, and it was our top for several years. No badge, no Nike swipe, no sponsor, no nothing. Just the colour of the sky on a cloudless day, and a white trim. Everybody knew who we were.

Must say, I've got a soft spot for the first top I ever got, and it was our top for several years. No badge, no Nike swipe, no sponsor, no nothing. Just the colour of the sky on a cloudless day, and a white trim. Everybody knew who we were.
You can join the bus pass crew

Looked good in the 70s before there was a manufacturer logo on the shirt since it gave a balanced look.

Looks iffy in modern day with a badge in the middle and a Nike tick to the side or above.
It might work. When Puma replace Nike, as they have logos on both sleeves, so could probably do without one on the front. They won't, but they could.

It might work. When Puma replace Nike, as they have logos on both sleeves, so could probably do without one on the front. They won't, but they could.
Don’t think they would, easier to spot on camera if it’s on the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.