the balls have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever: that is a good question.

Here we have NQDP not, repeat NOT slagging off BM.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97221&p=1460836#p1460836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97221&p=1460836#p1460836</a>

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Slag off? Do point out where I have "slagged off" Bluemoon. It is fair to tell to our posters that Bluemoon is full of WUM's who love to spread rumours that have no foundation. That is fair to posters on other forums who are used to different approach. As another Bluemoon regular posted there "WUMming is part of the fun in Bluemoon". Well it isn't in mancityfans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=34372&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 2&start=50</a>

-----------------------------------------------------
Niall Quinns Discopants Post subject: Re: Genuine ITK?(Bluemoon fantasies episode 173277) [MERGED]Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Maine road type legend.

Suporter of: Moonbeam

Can we forget this bollocks now. Hope everyone have finally learned their lesson after this and Villa rumour about Bluemoon's credibility.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusi</a> ... fons-agent

Please note, "finally learned their lesson...Bluemoon's credibility" is not slagging off.

Brucie Bonus said:
Ducado said:
Rest is fair enough but calling me grandad???? I'm 30 for crying out loud. I've just noticed that too much rubbing your balls can be bad for your health. Do it every now and then and it's fun but do it five times a day and it will become painfull.

My point is that Bluemoon used to be great place and I for years I've enjoyed some insightfull posts by excellent posters. Recently, I feel, all the good posts get flooded under pointless dross and unnecessery wind ups.

30! bollocks

The forum is split up now, why don't you just go back to your own place and slag BM off there, as much as you slag it off you just can't keep away can you

I repeat, show me where I've slagged off Bluemoon? Or are you trying to argue that there isn't loads of professional WUM's here these days?

Have you not stated that BM lacks credibility? Did you not state that? I think you did. I know you did. I posted it on here earlier today (yesterday) when you asked the same question.

I take all the rumours posted on ANY site with no source with pinch of salt. There have been so many completely unfounded rumours started here during past year that have spread like fire on all City sites that I would say yes, Bluemoon lacks credibility right now.

You know, "breaking" some story on Internet board isn't be all and end all of posting on City forums. You can be good poster without having any inside information..... in the end of the day very few actually have.

So you have commissioned yourself to protect the weak and credulous? Why? Do you think we all really believe this stuff? It's the chase that I find fun. It's all about the MacGuffin and the interaction between posters. I'm exhausted with City. 29 years and I am knackered. I am tired (for the moment) of serious footballing discussions: speaking only for myself, it's 24-hour party people for a few months. Once I have some idea about what the team will look like going forward, then I'll revert to lubricating the little gray cells with few and thinking really hard about tactics / formation, player attributes and all that. For now, and for the first time ever, that is not my focus. Girls just want to have fun.

There are WUMS / rags on here and everyone does their best to weed them out as soon as possible.

Brucie Bonus said:
So you have commissioned yourself to protect the weak and credulous? Why? Do you think we all really believe this stuff? It's the chase that I find fun. It's all about the MacGuffin and the interaction between posters. I'm exhausted with City. 29 years and I am knackered. I am tired (for the moment) of serious footballing discussions: speaking only for myself, it's 24-hour party people for a few months. Once I have some idea about what the team will look like going forward, then I'll revert to lubricating the little gray cells with few and thinking really hard about tactics / formation, player attributes and all that. For now, and for the first time ever, that is not my focus. Girls just want to have fun.

There are WUMS / rags on here and everyone does their best to weed them out as soon as possible.

Fair enough.

MCFC inter-board rivalry. What's all that about?

mancityfans is a good board. NQDP, I've read you thoughts on it, but I maintain that this is also a great forum.

Now, huddle up, introduce yourself to your neighbour on your left. Let us all join hands and SING...!

"Bluewatch, it is rubbish,
Bluewatch, it is rubbish,
Bluewatch, it is rubbish,
Rubbish, Bluewatch is."

^^ T I C

The balls have to go ?

You have to go, you claim yesterday you had some knowledge, you keep us hanging , then do nothing, and say its all over without giving anything. WUM. Ban.

Moebius said:
The balls have to go ?

You have to go, you claim yesterday you had some knowledge, you keep us hanging , then do nothing, and say its all over without giving anything. WUM. Ban.

He says Samuel Eto'o is on his way. I believe him. It costs no more than disbelieving. If you read the other thread he says S'amu'el is coming.

Whatever!

"Eto'o will sign soon"... So my CLUB source tells me as of about 11 last night...

Marco is ITK!

And now so are we!

WOW!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.