The battle for 3rd place

Leech

Team supported
Manchester City
2yxjgqx.png

1tmqky.png

Will we make it?

Last edited by a moderator:
beat arsenal and rags and we're in. we screwed it up against stoke, that wold give us a breathing space.

Guess Rags are the most dangerous to make a threat to any of current 4. Arsenal looks finished (unless we bring them back to life and that would be typical city)

I think in this order
Chelsea
Spurs
Man city
Liverpool
So next season we'll still be able to sing you play Thursday cos your fucking shite.

Surely it can't be right that we play Middlesbrough 48 hours after the Derby?

Another touch and go season end to the season (but fingers crossed) we will qualify and will be more comfortable next season.

If we're still in the top 4 after the Southampton game we will finish top 4, rags and arse missing out would be most enjoyable

for me we have just got our hardest gam out of the way...I think liverpool are one of the few teams that can beat us on any given day. Sounds strange considering Chelski are so far ahead of us and we still have to play them away but i think our style is better suited to playing chelski...i think liverpool's style of lay is more dangerous to us than Chelskis......the other game is the leicester game where we have to be very careful

No easy games but Im more confident against arsenal and chelski than I am against the candle wavers.

Its in our hands and hopefully we will get top 4...would love utd to miss out but think liverpool and us need to hold our nerves.......Spurs are a show in for top 4 ...they don't have any real difficult games left...chelski will stroll the league even if we do manage to beat them

Therefore 3rd and 4th probably between us liverpool and the rags

We'll still finish 2nd or 3rd.

Rags will be gifted the Europa cup as UEFA would enjoy the money they generate.

Fourth will be the dippers for much the same reason as the rags getting the Europa Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.