The bed that saved me from the Taliban ... please read.

No doubt about it, defo a film being made from that.

Tom Hanks looks over at his reinforced trophy shelves still groaning under the weight and just thinks "well i can always cellotape a few more oscars on to the wall". He picks his phone up as he scrolls to "Steve S" and "Hans Z" and hits call. We cut to the next scene with them all getting to the scriptcave as fast as they all can (Batman tv series music on in the background). Montage of them greeting each other with the secret "lets get some oscars secret society" shake, talking with each other listening and nodding. Montage ends with them all high fiving each other for a job well done and the satisfied look of inevitability that they will sweep the 2020/2021 oscars (which they will).

Piece of piss this screen play lark.

I hate happy endings.

All that time under the bed...I'd just have to knock out a 'happy ending' to alleviate the boredom but also the icing on the cake when it comes to retelling the story (which post movie would be known as a having a 'Tom Hanks').

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.