The Bernardo Silva Chant Has Been Ruined

jrb

from “we’re all going to Madrid” to “Bobby Charlton touches kids”

What the f*** is all that about?!!

First heard it on the concourse at the back of block 116 during half-time yesterday.

I’m sure Bernardo will be really impressed with the new version of his chant. Not!

What the f*** has Bobby Charlton(United), even worse, touches kids, got to do with Bernardo Silva?

Those rehashed words needs to die ASAP.

And need to be replaced with something like “he is gonna win the league”. Or if City do win the league “he has won the Premier League”. Or some other words.

Let’s get the chant going on Wednesday, but with better and much more appropriate words for Bernardo.

Disgraceful lyrics and doesn’t deserve to be in a song about a guy as classy as Bernardo.

Loads of mouth breathers were creaming themselves singing it in Town after the game yesterday.

Can’t see it going away unfortunately as there were numerous different groups of lads belting it out well into the evening thinking they were the funniest ****s around.

“We’re all going on the piss” was the version I heard yesterday

It was Bobby Charlton touches kids.

Talking about it with other City fans walking into town

A group of youngish lads, couldn’t see them properly, started singing it.

Unfortunately the concourse was packed at half-time and the chant took off.

No doubt it will be started again on the concourse at Old Trafford.

I won’t be singing it.

Last edited:
Thats what i heard
Same here, but agree that the other version needs to stop ASAP. Bernie is a classy player and deserves a lot better from our fans.
Regardless of the hatred of the Rags, Charlton is now an old man, in his 80s who to my knowledge has never said anything particularly derogatory about City. So whilst I fully understand and support the dislike of anything Rag related, targeting an 81yr old with such songs is just plain wrong.

Last edited:
Disgraceful lyrics and doesn’t deserve to be in a song about a guy as classy as Bernardo.

Loads of mouth breathers were creaming themselves singing it in Town after the game yesterday.

Can’t see it going away unfortunately as there were numerous different groups of lads belting it out well into the evening thinking they were the funniest ****s around.
We do have our share of gobshites supporting us, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.