The Bernardo Silva Chant Has Been Ruined

I think the actual version of the tweet was this but was changed. Right everyone - serious message. I have heard from numerous supporters that they love to travel to away games but are upset with the ticket allocations, I think we all know why. The fans actually want to attend games but can't due to people abusing the system. Can we get the message round to change please
Or you could change it to some fans actually want to attend some games but not others.

I didn't hear the new lyrics until the United game, when to be honest, it was sung by a loud aggressive minority.
It's also a tad embarrassing that so many City fans find it funny.

I think the actual version of the tweet was this but was changed. Right everyone - serious message. I have heard from numerous supporters that they love to travel to away games but are upset with the ticket allocations, I think we all know why. The fans actually want to attend games but can't due to people abusing the system. Can we get the message round to change please
Not really very funny that.

And no I'm not taking myself too seriously etc.

I've made an assumption about certain things in this thread - and perhaps people should consider the clubs stance on the issues

I have been watching City for years, always sing, hate the rags with a passion but detest this version of the song for a couple of reasons.

Firstly I don't want a pretty good catchy new song having any reference to the rags in any shape or form.

Secondly I just don't think singing about someone touching kids has any place anywhere, let alone amongst our great support. I cringe when I hear it it isn't funny it is embarrassing. I can't even believe people support it. Like all things like this people who sing or do it defend it with, " Ahh it's a laugh you miserable bastard, it's just a crack, lighten up, boring old fart!" Well its not and this isn't a pop at the younger support because I have seen a fair few older buggers singing it as well.

If we have to reference the rags how about " Bobby Charlton is a spiv?" It will fit in and has some truth in it I believe.
I had a feeling that was the bottom line (don't use that as a f'ing pun either)

You'd have thought people would think about the fund OUR OWN club has setup in relation to historical abuse ffs.

Kids will be kids - f'ing educate them about our club. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS

I had a feeling that was the bottom line (don't use that as a f'ing pun either)

You'd have thought people would think about the fund OUR OWN club has setup in relation to historical abuse ffs.

Kids will be kids - f'ing educate them about our club. WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS

Even the player has let it be known he doesn't like it, no surprise there who would want their name associated with a last line like that?? It still hasn't stopped the "Lighten up you miserable bastards" mob defending it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.