Leicester; Vardy and Silva
Liverpool, us and the rags; see above
Newcastle; Dubravka and Manquillo
Southampton; Ings and Long
Spurs; Eriksen and Janssen
Watford; Doucoure and Okaka
West Ham; Anderson and Sanchez
Wolves; Mourinho and Bonatini
Lichtsteiner, Moses, Long and Depoitre shouldn't be on that list, Sorloth isn't at Palace anymore.

at every PL club. It's on the one football app, so I can't link to it. De Bruyne and Mangala are our nominees. Salah and Mignolet for the Mickeys, and Pogba (?) and the face for the rags. Any alternative BM suggestions for any of the clubs?

He's no longer a player 'cos he doesn't play! We need another! And of the current crop I can't think of one. It's one of those nonsense lists. How about David Silva, when he's in goal, or Eddie playing striker?

And yet all these players made more of a living out of football than the app maker will ever do.

I'm not so sure. Zinky can make a bugger of things, just like Kyle can, and Laporte near dropped one the other day, but Zinky can make up for it at the other end. Mind, so can Kyle. We just haven't got one!
Zinchenko is 6th in the queue for his actual position and only playing due to multiple injuries, even then he's not trusted for big games. It's him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.