The best concert of 2010

Soulboy

Mine was Marc Almond at the Lowry a few weeks ago.

Never that big a fan of Soft Cell or Marc Almond, I bought the tickets on a whim rather than expectation.

When I turned up I feared I had dropped a right googly and was all set for getting off before it had even started!

So glad I stuck around... he was absolutely spellbinding, and one the best performances I've ever heard from a vocalist. I have rarely felt so connected to a concert for years.

Truly one of the all-time great showmen of British pop.

Greenday & Muse @ LCC this year. Muse for the sheer spectacle of it, Greenday for jumping up & down and singing for over 2 hours :o)

James last week probably one of the best I've been to. And it was the MEN

Bring Me The Horizon at club academy in September.

proper intimate gig, got a drumstick, met pretty much all the band at the afterparty, had a beer with some of them, got loads of stuff signed including the drum stick, just an amazing night.

This is difficult for me. I've been to tonnes of gigs this year and I've got loads to choose from!

OneRepublic, Mayday Parade/The Maine, Crystal Castles/Health, Holy Fuck/Buck 65, Baths.

I think Crystal Castles was the best gig. I was deafened by bass and screeching for 2 hours and I won't forget it - my ears certainly won't. I spent the whole day in Manchester with my best mate before meeting up with my other friends and standing outside. Alice Glass (the lead singer) walked past us all - she looks like a doll; a beaten up, drunken doll. We stood outside for a full 45 minutes, bitching about the screaming girls infront of us who were seeing Bruno Mars. The gig was brilliant. I was at the front involved in the biggest pit I've ever seen, and I even high-fived the lead singer of Health! Then after the gig, I got seperated from my friends, but managed to find my best mate. We bumped into a guy outside, and when Bruno Mars appeared from a window, he shouted "you're a fucking talentless wanker!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.