The best ever PC game?

Bojinov The Bull

For me its between 3....Max Payne (the first), Hitman (the first) and Age of Empires 2 with Rollercoaster Tycoon coming close because of its addictiveness!

The winner though has to be Max Payne, had a brilliant storyline for a game as well as good gameplay, i'm not surprised it was made into a film!

I have been playoing game for over 27 years and a lot of it depends on what type of game rocks your boat.

But, for me, the one game across all console, arcade, pc, amiga etc that stands head and shoulders above the rest by one hell of a big margin is Star Wars Galaxies - the mmorpg.

A fantastic game that I played for a year and never had anything buy sheer joy from it.

I don't play, and never have played WoW, but surely it's worth a mention. I mean, it was released in 2004 and is still one of the most popular games around. Also, I don't think any game has ruined quite as many relationships or cost as many people their jobs. lol

I am a huge fan of the Battlefield games myself (BF2, BF2142 etc.), idk why I just prefer them to all of the COD games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.