The best Red wine.

Conde de Valdemar, it's a Rioja Crianza. About €20 a bottle, absolutely sublime stuff.

Tastes the same and a fraction of the cost

TJ1030.jpg

Not that i'm doubting you, but have you tried "Trivento Golden Reserve Malbec"?, as I really doubt you have if you're coming up with a Rioja?

;-)
Couldn't tell you, have tried shit loads of Rioja though and never found anything as good as the Valdemar.

On a serious note i am obviously not a wine drinker and those that i have tasted, your avg Tesco fare at avg prices have been shite as far as i am concerned.

Do you get what you pay for and if so, how much should i fork out?

Is there a topic on this?

Trivento Golden Reserve Malbec is clearly the best.

It's Argentinian for a start!!!

I challenge anyone to come up with a better wine on a 'bang for buck' basis.

(That's WINE...not Whine)!!!
Maguigans chiraz reserve at around £7 is a lovely slurp.

On a serious note i am obviously not a wine drinker and those that i have tasted, your avg Tesco fare at avg prices have been shite as far as i am concerned.

Do you get what you pay for and if so, how much should i fork out?
In Canada, it's about $25, so in the Uk about £15 on an exchange rate basis. 'Life's too short for cheap wine' as they say. Open it, let it breathe for about 45 mins and enjoy. Very heavy wine, but great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.