The Best Start in Premier League History.

In Corralejo Fuerteventura for the Arse game.

Anyone been/able to recommend a good pub/bar to watch it in?

Cheers in advance.

I said 90% of people will say it's over.

I didn't say it would be over, just that people will think that.

You are trying to force a literally meaning of over onto the widely known meaning of the competition be it dead, just like everyone knew the league was over last January, Chelsea could have lost all remaining 15 games and get relegated.

So you can keep telling yourself you're right, and you can keep shrieking that it's not over until it's over; you'll be in a minority by December.
In your opinion.

So; you think it's done and dusted if we're 8 points ahead next sunday evening then? And, actually; it's not officially over next sunday. So I'm not wrong, am I?
I'm with you on this one. If it was Chelsea playing this way, I'd have conceded and said that I couldn't see them losing 3 games all season. As it's us, I'm waiting until March/April......but I'll enjoy the ride until then - but refuse to get giddy.

I'm with you on this one. If it was Chelsea playing this way, I'd have conceded and said that I couldn't see them losing 3 games all season. As it's us, I'm waiting until March/April......but I'll enjoy the ride until then - but refuse to get giddy.
Thank fuck. I thought I was the only one.

For a L***s fan, you're not too bad. Considering!

I agree, if Chelsea and us both win next week, 90% of people will say it's over. 8 points ahead after 11 games is pretty unprecedented.

If and a big if we get to 8 points clear next Sunday.
I think it would be close to over.

Think if it logically, it would effectively be a 9 point head start over a 27 game season.
Not many teams would fancy giving us a 8 point start over 38 games let alone 27 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.