The best wide men in the country..

Bale is out of this world at the moment. Wish we had grabbed him a few years ago, he really is top class.

charliebigspuds said:
Nani better than AJ????? no, I can't see where you're coming from there mate
I like AJ alot and he has great potential but what does he do better than Nani?.
I go on a lot of football forums and many neutral fans (None Man u haters) also say that Nani is one of the best in the league.

Mastes1 said:
charliebigspuds said:
Nani better than AJ????? no, I can't see where you're coming from there mate
I like AJ alot and he has great potential but what does he do better than Nani?.
I go on a lot of football forums and many neutral fans (None Man u haters) also say that Nani is one of the best in the league.
nani is far too inconsistent for a start, he doesn't have an affect in a lot of games and he flatters to deceive with tricks and stepovers but then doesn't deliver the ball when its required. Like the OP said Malouda is the best at the mo with Bale and AJ behind him, personally I don't think I'd have Nani in the top 5. AND for the record it isn't just because he plays for them

doesnt hav an effect?
premier league:
5 starts, 6 assists 2 goals.
last 25 games, 18 assists, 7 goals

only malouda is better altho bale will surpass them both

Eamon Dunphy slated him on RTE called him a toerag,diving,cheating summat else,summat else.
Sometimes Eamo gets it spot on.Brilliant.
Nani by the way that Dunphy was getting stuck into.
HaHa 3 attempts to get 1 post on.

Bale is unplayable at the moment, no one i'd rather have than him. Everytime he sent a ball in tonight they could have scored. Set pieces as well and can score himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.