The big clearout!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by uwe rosler 28, 3 Apr 2017.

1. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

Who goes? Who stays? For me if were doing it peps way then only silva stays let's start a fresh and get a new batch in the summer.

Outs
    Hart
    Zabba
    Sagna
    Vinny
    Clichy
    Diniho
    Yaya
    Navas
    Aguero50/50
    Willy
    Mangala
    Nasri
    Bony

Keep
    Bravo (back up)
    Otamendi
    Stones
    Gundogan
    Kolarov
    Silva
    Kdb
    Sterling
    Sane
    Delph
    Nolito
    Aguero(50/50)
    Nacho
    Jesus

Big job on for pep even though I don't think he will get rid of as many as I would!!!

2. flb

flb

How the fuck has that out list been allowed to happen ? It's gross mis managent that we find ourselves in a position where we need to get rid as many players as that all in one go.

3. simon23

simon23

On the outs list i would disagree on vinnie., kun and dihno.
    At lesst until we know the facts on vinnie....but it looks likely
    Kun....no way...he has busted his arse to adapt under pep and is playing well
    Dihno - pep loves a utility player

On the keeps - there a few i strongly disagree with

I wouldnt even keep bravo as third choice keeper im afraid- a complete disaster.

Ottomendi - sell. Just to much like a headless chicken far too often

Delph - simply not good enough in any dept

Nolito - pep isnt even playing him now

Nacho - not good enough

Kolarov will stay but he should be a fringe player...i personally would have him first out the door

Kdb is going to struggle but i would def keep him

4. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

It cannot be done - what need to be done to get this team/squad to the level it should be given the money spent, is an impossible job for one summer. There just is not the time

5. blueinsa

blueinsa

Its a little misleading in that you could take every PL squad and i will wager their fans will be able to get rid of so many players they deem as deadwood. Its the nature of modern football and such big squads im afraid.

Im not in any way saying mistakes on players haven't happened btw because they have and this summer has to be got 100% right.

6. flb

flb

It's a big big ask though mate, shifting even half of that list out will be a task , can only assume it's another transition season next year.

That word transition- sick of fucking hearing it!

7. blueinsa

blueinsa

Its a huge ask and it wont happen. We will still have deadwood getting paid ridiculous amounts for doing fuck all next season and every season after that because thats the nature of it these days but so too will every other club.

I will just say this and that is if we dont get some serious players in the full back positions in time for the new season i will implode!

8. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

I think we need to start in defence before we do anything else. I think our coaches need to do better as we look so disorganised

9. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    Team supported:
    City and Darlington FC
    Keep Willy and let Bravo go and keep Dinho,can play at the back if his legs start to go

10. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

Totally agree this is at least a two season rebuilding job. However, I am not as convinced as others that there will be as big a clear as some think. In addition, I will be interested to see how much will be invested given how much we have invested before. More importantly I would really like to hear what Pep's strategy is for introducing the academy players when they are ready. Fed up of other clubs bringing through their 'starlets' through why not us?