The big clearout!

uwe rosler 28

Who goes? Who stays? For me if were doing it peps way then only silva stays let's start a fresh and get a new batch in the summer.

Outs
Hart
Zabba
Sagna
Vinny
Clichy
Diniho
Yaya
Navas
Aguero50/50
Willy
Mangala
Nasri
Bony

Keep
Bravo (back up)
Otamendi
Stones
Gundogan
Kolarov
Silva
Kdb
Sterling
Sane
Delph
Nolito
Aguero(50/50)
Nacho
Jesus

Big job on for pep even though I don't think he will get rid of as many as I would!!!

Who goes? Who stays? For me if were doing it peps way then only silva stays let's start a fresh and get a new batch in the summer.

Outs
Hart
Zabba
Sagna
Vinny
Clichy
Diniho
Yaya
Navas
Aguero50/50
Willy
Mangala
Nasri
Bony

Keep
Bravo (back up)
Otamendi
Stones
Gundogan
Kolarov
Silva
Kdb
Sterling
Sane
Delph
Nolito
Aguero(50/50)
Nacho
Jesus

Big job on for pep even though I don't think he will get rid of as many as I would!!!

How the fuck has that out list been allowed to happen ? It's gross mis managent that we find ourselves in a position where we need to get rid as many players as that all in one go.

On the outs list i would disagree on vinnie., kun and dihno.
At lesst until we know the facts on vinnie....but it looks likely
Kun....no way...he has busted his arse to adapt under pep and is playing well
Dihno - pep loves a utility player

On the keeps - there a few i strongly disagree with

I wouldnt even keep bravo as third choice keeper im afraid- a complete disaster.

Ottomendi - sell. Just to much like a headless chicken far too often

Delph - simply not good enough in any dept

Nolito - pep isnt even playing him now

Nacho - not good enough

Kolarov will stay but he should be a fringe player...i personally would have him first out the door

Kdb is going to struggle but i would def keep him

It cannot be done - what need to be done to get this team/squad to the level it should be given the money spent, is an impossible job for one summer. There just is not the time

How the fuck has that out list been allowed to happen ? It's gross mis managent that we find ourselves in a position where we need to get rid as many players as that all in one go.

Its a little misleading in that you could take every PL squad and i will wager their fans will be able to get rid of so many players they deem as deadwood. Its the nature of modern football and such big squads im afraid.

Im not in any way saying mistakes on players haven't happened btw because they have and this summer has to be got 100% right.

Its a little misleading in that you could take every PL squad and i will wager their fans will be able to get rid of so many players they deem as deadwood. Its the nature of modern football and such big squads im afraid.

Im not in any way saying mistakes on players haven't happened btw because they have and this summer has to be got 100% right.

It's a big big ask though mate, shifting even half of that list out will be a task , can only assume it's another transition season next year.

That word transition- sick of fucking hearing it!

It's a big big ask though mate, shifting even half of that list out will be a task , can only assume it's another transition season next year.

That word transition- sick of fucking hearing it!

Its a huge ask and it wont happen. We will still have deadwood getting paid ridiculous amounts for doing fuck all next season and every season after that because thats the nature of it these days but so too will every other club.

I will just say this and that is if we dont get some serious players in the full back positions in time for the new season i will implode!

I think we need to start in defence before we do anything else. I think our coaches need to do better as we look so disorganised

Outs
Hart
Zabba
Sagna
Vinny
Clichy
Diniho
Yaya
Navas
Aguero50/50
Willy
Mangala
Nasri
Bony

Keep
Bravo (back up)
Otamendi
Stones
Gundogan
Kolarov
Silva
Kdb
Sterling
Sane
Delph
Nolito
Aguero(50/50)
Nacho
Jesus

Keep Willy and let Bravo go and keep Dinho,can play at the back if his legs start to go

It cannot be done - what need to be done to get this team/squad to the level it should be given the money spent, is an impossible job for one summer. There just is not the time

Totally agree this is at least a two season rebuilding job. However, I am not as convinced as others that there will be as big a clear as some think. In addition, I will be interested to see how much will be invested given how much we have invested before. More importantly I would really like to hear what Pep's strategy is for introducing the academy players when they are ready. Fed up of other clubs bringing through their 'starlets' through why not us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.