The biggest act of hypocrisy in football?

Peter Doherty

I still can't get over the first time the Newcastle fans sang "Where were you when you were s***" to us at their place. I remember thinking at the time that we had got a regular 30 thousand at our place in the old 3rd division and that they were averaging 10 thousand at theirs in the old 2nd, until Keegan and Premier League football arrived. Still rankles...

We can give in back when they come here for a twatting led by sir joseph.

I think that was meant more of the league we had dropped too, and now we look to be doing something. I have always looked at that chant from rival fans to a team on the up as a good thing to be honest, as its acknowledgement from them that we are going in one direction, as opposed to them. I remember us singing it to Chelsea after red rom had took charge. No big deal really.

Manchester City are ruining football !!!!!!!!

This statement fcuking ranckles with me, especially when the press and supporters of other clubs jump on the bandwagon,

So what about a few of these points

Borrowing millions from the banks,
Going into receivership,
Not paying players and creditors,
Floating on the stock exchange,
Selling tv rights to the highest bidder who then puts games on whenever they want.

A list of very important decisions which have affected our great game and clubs.

All worse than a club being bought by a wealthy owner who wishes to, invest and develop the club and the community, challenge for trophies, increasing the appeal of the Premier league in the process.

Fucking hipocrisy at its worst from many.........

Or is it jealousy............

Managers complaining about kick-off times moving.

A certain red-nosed Scottish one springs to mind, but I don't recall any others doing so.

Gary Lineker criticising the FA for allowing a Brewery (Carling) to sponsor the Premier League - he thought it was a disgrace. Lineker played for Spurs at he time who were sponored by.... Holsten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.