the bluemoon anthem

corky1970 said:
im ashamed to say this but its starting to bore me....its getting a bit " you'll never walk alone" ish

dreary and monotonous , i want something upbeat !!

any ideas ?

people like you make me sick! BLUUUUUUUUEE MOOOON!

Blue Moon is our anthem now, love it or loathe it.

It will outlive all of us now. So just give it all you have got and accept it.

When the ground sings it as one it is great and dont agree with the statements its boring, ITS CITY known by all loved by us Blues.

Why change an anthem, plenty of time to sing other songs you may feel like during the game.

corky1970 said:
garnett727 said:
people like you make me sick! BLUUUUUUUUEE MOOOON!

a bit over the top, how do i make you sick, is it the pink dress and strap on..? .it is isnt it.. ?...you bastard you said you loved it !!

shhhhhhhhh not on here!

What? are you kidding? its OUR anthem now, part of our history...

I mean the very site you are posting on now is named after it ffs!

Also i think it fits in quite well with whats happened at this club, before we couldnt dream of having the likes of tevez, silva etc but now we've hit the 2nd verse and were about to go on and win things, something ive waited all my life for

Blue moon is our anthem - thats that

I see what you mean though, once the club get hold of something and start trying to coin in on it (blue moon rising light shows and other such cr@p) it becomes stale and boring. It's like being told how to be a fan, doing exactly what they want !!!

The same thing happened with inflateable bananas, once the official club shop started selling them then it was all over, it stopped being fun !

Football needs to look at the Italian Ultras where THEY tell the club whats what, the clubs have to listen as they would be nothing without them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.