The bluemoon health and ailments thread

Been having a buzzing/droning in my ears for a few months. Lately my ears feel clogged and when I blow my nose I can really feel pressure in one of the ears. For a while I was afraid I may have permanent tinnitus but the feeling of popping/clogging, whilst being annoying, has allowed me to think that it might be temporary and fixable at least. Professional opinion on Friday.

Pain in my lower legs when I work out, below the calf but above the ankle. Too much HIIT.

Also can't get up off a sofa anymore without vocalising an 'oooff', but I think that is just natural once you hit 40 odd.

where? front or back of leg?

Does anyone else often need a lie down during the day? I especially do this after travelling. When I got to my hotel in Dusseldorf or Berlin then I'll put my phone on to charge and get in to bed. Two hours sleep and I'm feeling great!

Been having a buzzing/droning in my ears for a few months. Lately my ears feel clogged and when I blow my nose I can really feel pressure in one of the ears. For a while I was afraid I may have permanent tinnitus but the feeling of popping/clogging, whilst being annoying, has allowed me to think that it might be temporary and fixable at least. Professional opinion on Friday.
Did you get married during lockdown....?

Ps. Hope you get on okay Friday and it’s easily sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.