The bluemoon health and ailments thread

With my Aspergers, I wouldn't wish an invisible disability on anyone. It's led to some real problems over the years. Despite having me in with teachers and then the head, I was eventually diagnosed at 30.

I don’t feel so bad now with the odd bout of gout I have after reading this thread.
Stay safe and healthy blues, hope you’re all managing to live the best life you can under the various circumstances.

sorry to hear this. i now need 24 hour care my wife does everything for me. she's my rock. dont know how you cope.
My wife couldn’t do it any longer and wanted out, after 20 years together! Gutting! I need care for basic needs, such as toilet, showering, dressing and food preparation. Can’t use my hands as my peripheral nerves are permanently damaged. I sat next to you last season on a couple of occasions in SE Corner, disabled section. Did you say you had MND

Been having a buzzing/droning in my ears for a few months. Lately my ears feel clogged and when I blow my nose I can really feel pressure in one of the ears. For a while I was afraid I may have permanent tinnitus but the feeling of popping/clogging, whilst being annoying, has allowed me to think that it might be temporary and fixable at least. Professional opinion on Friday.
Be sure to have a scan and get them to rule out accoustic neuroma.

My wife couldn’t do it any longer and wanted out, after 20 years together! Gutting! I need care for basic needs, such as toilet, showering, dressing and food preparation. Can’t use my hands as my peripheral nerves are permanently damaged. I sat next to you last season on a couple of occasions in SE Corner, disabled section. Did you say you had MND
i do. it's been catastrophic for me and my family . our future has gone but it can't take our past .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.