The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - Round 1 M68 / CE / P154 / Steve Miller Band (Serenade) v Pink Floyd (Shine On You Crazy Diamond)

Another great one, and TNT while we're at it. Assume they've a greatest hits somewhere but if I pick their best (or my favo(u)rite) 20, not a lot of bands are going to top them. First rock band t-shirt I ever bought too by the way.
No, they have never released a proper greatest hits album. If You Want Blood live album is a reasonable early alternative. Not sure why they haven’t, it would sell very well although it wouldn’t get anywhere near outselling Back in Black, which I think is 2nd or 3rd best selling album ever.

I purposely didn't pick an AC/DC song as my choice in this category as it seems my thoughts were right and it's Aussie rock overkill however, this is in my top 3 songs by them.

I purposely didn't pick an AC/DC song as my choice in this category as it seems my thoughts were right and it's Aussie rock overkill however, this is in my top 3 songs by them.
I think it probably feels like overkill as the 4 songs have been drawn so close together, but it's still only 4 songs out of 32 in this category (assuming there isn't another AC/DC song in the last 2 fixtures).

I've voted for Live It Up, good song.

Between ABBA (I'm assuming there is at least one more comong) and AC DC, it is as if people think they are the only non UK/US musical groups in existence.
Or they are just the ones that they prefer? Maybe that's why they're popular?

Anyhow my favourite Inuit jazz folk song i chose hasn't come out yet so you're in for a treat:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.