The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - Round 1 M74 / CE / P165 / Led Zeppelin (When The Levee Breaks) v Rage Against The Machine (Killing In The Name)

I like ambient trance and the laser harp when its done well so because it is not mainstream at least for the time albeit I have a bit of time for the Finn Brothers and Neil Finn wrote one of my favourite songs almost perfect to suit Tim Finn's vocal range while with Split Enz I have to lean towards JMJ.

Now if Rob had of chosen I Hope I Never I would have chosen differently.

I like ambient trance and the laser harp when its done well so because it is not mainstream at least for the time albeit I have a bit of time for the Finn Brothers and Neil Finn wrote one of my favourite songs almost perfect to suit Tim Finn's vocal range while with Split Enz I have to lean towards JMJ.

Now if Rob had of chosen I Hope I Never I would have chosen differently.
After seeing Crowded House (and Tom Petty) treated with disdain in last year’s cup, I would never have nominated them this year, even though they are one of my favourite artists.

Full Time!
Bimbobob in the dying seconds of extra time with a overhead kick. spectacular ! WHO ELSE.
Crowded House away fans stunned into silence.

Oxygene. Pt 4 20 v 19 Fall At Your Feet

(Biggest attendance of the round)

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CC/M41
Category C - Non UK/USA

AC/DC - Highway To Hell
v
Dope Lemon - Marinade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.