The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P204 - R2/M99 - Everything But The Girl (I Don't Want To Talk About It) v Deep Purple (Hush)

Kudos to whoever picked this. I hope and think it will go far. Annoyed that I didn't pick a CCR song as at the song selection stage, I didn't think that they would prove so popular on here.
You should pick your favourite songs, not the ones you think will do well on here.

Especially as there are many on here with truly shit musical taste :-)

Depends how much you want the prize ...
If there was a prize it'd be chaos, just from my selections so far I've had a really poor version from YouTube, a casting vote defeat & the wrong artist version of a song.

Sound like I'm moaning, not really and I do know how hard it is to run stuff on here ;)

You should pick your favourite songs, not the ones you think will do well on here.

Especially as there are many on here with truly shit musical taste :-)
I did that last year and it was a waste of time.

Of course, I only pick songs that I truly love. I'm not picking songs I don't like just so they can do well - that would be pointless.

However, it's a cup competition - you need to pick a song that has a chance of resonating with a good number of people. Niche personal faves are a waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.