The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P204 - R2/M99 - Everything But The Girl (I Don't Want To Talk About It) v Deep Purple (Hush)

That one has lost me!

Once you watch the film, you'll understand!

I did that last year and it was a waste of time.

Of course, I only pick songs that I truly love. I'm not picking songs I don't like just so they can do well - that would be pointless.

However, it's a cup competition - you need to pick a song that has a chance of resonating with a good number of people. Niche personal faves are a waste of time.
I agree entirely, but would take it further. Niche personal faves would not only fail but would get you so pissed off. Would you lose faith with the song or BM I don't know

Ah OK. Never really enjoyed this one so slipped the memory

Presuming you know that there's a new reboot in the works. Henry Cavill taking the lead and due for 2026.

Highlander reboot info

Presuming you know that there's a new reboot in the works. Henry Cavill taking the lead and due for 2026.

Highlander reboot info
I had heard, yeah. Why can't they leave well alone. Christophe Lambert giving a bloody good impression of a scaffolding plank, and Clancy Brown overacting as if his life depended on it. Also, those cops interrogating Nash in the early part of the film. I've seen better acting from a lamp post. But it's so bad it's weirdly good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.