The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P205 - R2/M100 - Kraftwerk (Radioactivity) v Tracy Chapman (Fast Car)

Remember watching Thomas Crown affair when i was a kid and hearing Windmills of Your Mind - blew me away brilliant song. Less haunting but also love Dusty Springfield's version

You mean when The Beatles jumped onto their latest bandwagon?
They were showing an interest in the counterculture / hippy stuff before 1967 I would have thought? Rubber Soul, Revolver, We Can Work it Out reflect that.
Nat King Cole recorded Nature Boy way before the 60s.
Ginsberg, Kesey, acid tests all well before 1967.

Struth what are the odds of the same song from different artists with such a small sample size and IMO not nearly a classic to boot despite the TTCA ( btw THE Original streets ahead of the 99 version ).

Struth what are the odds of the same song from different artists with such a small sample size and IMO not nearly a classic to boot despite the TTCA ( btw THE Original streets ahead of the 99 version ).
It happened a couple of times in the first category as well, although that was the cover song round so not too surprising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.