The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P211 - R2/M104 - Kirsty MacColl (A New England) v Doves (Prisoners)

Ha! Bollocks!
I'm one point behind the leader - rather annoyingly my entry in the last round I missed due to travelling a long way that day. Had I voted it would have given me that extra point to be top of the league on alphabetical order.

I have three that I think will go further (as long as they don't get paired against Pink fuckin' Floyd or Led fuckin' Zepplin) and one I think may struggle in the next round.
But for now...... I am the new Arsenal - and congrats to @NZBlue on being the early pacesetter

I’ve always thought being popular was overrated :)
If I helped just one person discover a new band, it’s all been worth it.
Agree with you. Theres been a good mix of songs and artists, with a some previously unknown to me.
Even though it got voted out, my favourite nomination up to now was 'cod liver oil..' by the Mary Wallopers, so thanks to whoever put it forward

Ha! Bollocks!
I'm one point behind the leader - rather annoyingly my entry in the last round I missed due to travelling a long way that day. Had I voted it would have given me that extra point to be top of the league on alphabetical order.

I have three that I think will go further (as long as they don't get paired against Pink fuckin' Floyd or Led fuckin' Zepplin) and one I think may struggle in the next round.
But for now...... I am the new Arsenal.
Christ, that makes me the new Liverpool...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.