The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P217 - R2/M106 - Sam Cooke (A Change Gonna Come) v Tiffany (Think We're Alone Now)

This was always a no-brainer to me - the Daltrey gut wrenching scream all day long.

However, as I think I commented on the last round, ACDC aren't particularly my bag BUT this song is a highlight of a certain School of Rock which my girlies love which heightens it hugely to me on a personal level.

Much closer battle for me than it would a few years ago............

its a long way to the top, will be played at my funeral (many years away i hope) it really depicts life, and the struggles we all experience throughout our lives and the set backs we encountered.Bon Scott was a brilliant writer and so far ahead of his time, putting such poetry to music with classic riffs is worthy of any mans(or womans ) vote As for the Who, for me they were and (perhaps still are?), confused. appealing to differing groups of fans , having seen both songs performed live its got to be AD/CD, for their gritty determination to succeed.Others may disagree.

Round 2

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 2/M92

AC/DC - Back In Black
v
Thin Lizzy - Whisky In The Jar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.