The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P217 - R2/M106 - Sam Cooke (A Change Gonna Come) v Tiffany (Think We're Alone Now)

Tom Evans and Pete Ham from Badfinger are the writers for 'Without You'.

If you are annoyed with dynamic pricing, have a look at how these two were treated by management and record companies, resulting in them both committing suicide.

Well all I can say on that contest to Wild Beaat is the competition will be going on without you as Nilsson storms through 16-1.

And now we have the Glam-arous clash of the round as The Dandy In The Underworld comes face to face with his friend The Thin White Duke in the Tony Visconti Derby......

T Tex "Metal Guru" v David Bowie "Sorrow"

God Bowie was unique, Metal Guru is good but any glam rock group from the 70s could have come up with it.

Bowie for me.

God Bowie was unique, Metal Guru is good but any glam rock group from the 70s could have come up with it.

Bowie for me.

That's a cover version from Bowie from a contract filler album and, much as I like it, it is not in the same league as Metal Guru.

And not just any Glam Rock band would have come up with Metal Guru. Bolan had his own very identifiable sound and his lyrics were one of kind.

That's a cover version from Bowie from a contract filler album and, much as I like it, it is not in the same league as Metal Guru.

And not just any Glam Rock band would have come up with Metal Guru. Bolan had his own very identifiable sound and his lyrics were one of kind.

Yeah but I still like Bowie song more:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.