The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P220 - R2/M109 - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (Hold On To Yourself) v Wilson Pickett (Bring It On Home To Me)

Sssuuurrreeee — what a convenient explanation for why the fucking songs have been up for 48 hours. Has nothing to do with your Oasis pick garnering more votes for you, eh? :) :)
This is why I lost last year's contest. Not that I remain bitter or anything.
I had Ghost Town v some other song and after roughly 24 hours, it was one ahead.... I'm screaming (my eyes were mad....) at the computer screen for the contest to end.... but Blue Hammer was AWOL..... three hours later I log on and the other song has 2 votes more and NOW Blue Hammer decides to show his face and declare the result and I'm out..... cost me dearly that and I've never forgiven him. Again, not that I'm bitter about it.....

Sssuuurrreeee — what a convenient explanation for why the fucking songs have been up for 48 hours. Has nothing to do with your Oasis pick garnering more votes for you, eh? :) :)
10. No sulking, moaning and being a fanny - It's a bit of fun!

Stop moaning and play to the whistle @FogBlueInSanFran ;-)

That how it's done @BlueHammer85?

lyrics and composition Elbow by a distance

vocal rendition, if it is Liam singing it it wins, anyone else singing it weakens it and Elbow is the better song

Last edited:

1726296443901.png

@BlueHammer85 in Cornwall yesterday contemplating his next devious scheme for the song cup.

In other news the Newquay Cronicle leads with the story of a missing woman. Last seen talking to a caped stranger talking about bubbles in a cockney accent.

The woman known locally as 'Penelope' is 5 "7 blonde and wearing a mainly pink outfit.

View attachment 131647

@BlueHammer85 in Cornwall yesterday contemplating his next devious scheme for the song cup.

In other news the Newquay Cronicle leads with the story of a missing woman. Last seen talking to a caped stranger talking about bubbles in a cockney accent.

The woman known locally as 'Penelope' is 5 "7 blonde and wearing a mainly pink outfit.
1726298653784.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.