The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P231 - R2/M118 - Kaleo (No Good) v The Prodigy (Omen)

No I didn't, .i said saying it's the best ever drum beat by the best ever band was OTT and it made me laugh. I never said you were clueless, I never said you don't listen to much music, I never called you diaper boy, I never even judged your taste in music.

I reacted to the posts of you both which were insulting and condescending. It's all there in black and white. If you see OTT in relation to your praise of a song as insulting then that is your problem not mine. BTW I'm not carrying on anything I have just replied to your posts. Like now.

You are carrying this on not me.
Ah so PMSL isn’t some sort of unnecessary put down. Right, got it.

So it's true about Americans not getting irony, haha hopeful that mate.
C’mon man. You know as well as I do you went off the reservation cuz you hadn’t thought about how the tune permeated many other genres of rock/pop. But I totally get not liking it even if everyone else does — I’m a near-lone voice on my hatred of Radiohead, e.g. Anyhow, let’s move on. Agree to disagree.

C’mon man. You know as well as I do you went off the reservation cuz you hadn’t thought about how the tune permeated many other genres of rock/pop. But I totally get not liking it even if everyone else does — I’m a near-lone voice on my hatred of Radiohead, e.g. Anyhow, let’s move on. Agree to disagree.
I really really didn't I just thought it was odd calling it the greatest drum beat ever. I'm not even sure I've ever even heard that phrase. I didn't think it was iconic before and I don't now. Not everyone gets that deep especially about bands they don't like. Some just like listening to music it needn't be dissected, nowt wrong with that though. I love the rhythm parts of songs, I play rhythm guitar. I see it as a whole. The song has a good driving rhythm and tbh imho that's its only strong point.

Like I said I didn't even originally mention iconic or have a pop at anyone's taste. It just made me laugh, I wish it hadn't now.

I concede some people think it's iconic.

Onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.