The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P85 Round 1 / CC /M34 - Kraftwerk (Radioactivity) v The Bats (Sir Queen)

I'm sure @Mad Eyed Screamer is quite capable of filling in for you
Hey!I was robbed of first place last year, coming second......
The anti Smiths vote cost me the title and more crucially most voting was for a 24 hour period give or take a few mins either side. However, Ghost Town - my choice - was ahead by one on 24 hours and that bloody Hammer left it up a further 2 hours in which time the other song received 2 further votes to steal the lead and Ghost Town was out. I wasn't even allowed a stewards enquiry.
Not That I'm bitter or anything about it or baring grudges like lonely high court judges.....
I go again......

The anti Smiths vote cost me the title and more crucially most voting was for a 24 hour period give or take a few mins either side. However, Ghost Town - my choice - was ahead by one on 24 hours and that bloody Hammer left it up a further 2 hours in which time it received 2 further votes to steal the lead and Ghost Town was out. I wasn't even allowed a stewards enquiry.
Not That I'm bitter or anything about it or baring grudges like lonely high court judges.....
I go again......
How soon is now cost you.lol.

The anti Smiths vote cost me the title and more crucially most voting was for a 24 hour period give or take a few mins either side. However, Ghost Town - my choice - was ahead by one on 24 hours and that bloody Hammer left it up a further 2 hours in which time it received 2 further votes to steal the lead and Ghost Town was out. I wasn't even allowed a stewards enquiry.
I go again......
Sound like a scouser to me.

I go again......

You been hanging around the Emirates stadium by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.