The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P88 Round 1 / CC /M36 - Split Enz (I See Red) v Sinead O'Connor (The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance)

Quite possibly the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard. Kudos to whoever is taking the piss on this one. Could be a future serial killer though I suppose. Get help my machette wielding friend.
Harsh but true, haha. I think I'd even vote for that Pentatonix song from the first category over this.

Quite possibly the biggest pile of shit I've ever heard. Kudos to whoever is taking the piss on this one. Could be a future serial killer though I suppose. Get help my machette wielding friend.
I think Mad Eyed Screamer put this in.....just to ensure that there was ONE song worse than his obligatory Morrissey offering ;)

I think Mad Eyed Screamer put this in.....just to ensure that there was ONE song worse than his obligatory Morrissey offering ;)
Although we are not to reveal who we nominated, I can reveal I did not put up any Smiths or Morrissey tunes this time on the basis that all the haters come out to play when said songs are up for voting.

I'd have walked away with the trophy last year but for those wankers......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.