The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P93 Round 1 / CC /M40 - Jean-Michel Jarre (Oxygene, Pt.4) v Crowded House (Fall At Your Feet)

Closer than I thought it would be when I saw the nominations, the Leon Bridges is decent but the Manchester Orchestra get the vote.

Two songs i didn't know. Google both and found the manchester orchestra are not from Manchester.
Yeah, Atlanta of all places. I hear their related album when that single was released was recently nominated on the Album Review thread. ;-)

I also found that Leon Bridges is a producer who guest on this with Khruangbin.
Neither fact is relevant but just thought I'd say it.

I think on balance it's the Leon Bridges for me, but they both deserve to go through
They both do deserve it. This is the unluckiest of the initial round draws thus far, especially after some days in the past week.

The Texas sun shines brighter than it does in Manchester (who'd have thought). Manchester, Georgia you say? OK, maybe it's a closer run thing then.

I Know How to Speak 9 - 13 Texas Sun

That's all the fixtures that @Mad Eyed Screamer and I were given, so hopefully @BlueHammer85 will be back in the saddle for today's tie.

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CB/M27
Category B - 2005+ fixtures...

Elbow - One Day Like This
v
One Republic - Counting Stars

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.