The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P98 Round 1 / CC /M42 - AC/DC (Back In Black) v Thin Lizzy (Jailbreak)

Boy, do I like breaking ties, especially as the clock ticks down, and especially on an Election Day!

Nice giving both songs a shot, because I didn't end up who I thought I was going with originally, the song I was most familiar with since the mid-90s.

I would have voted earlier, but it was a busy Independence/Treason Day. These were the only non-US artists I listened to today as is tradition. ;-)
I’m a Yank so I like fucking shit up. It’s a draw again :)

Boy, do I like breaking ties, especially as the clock ticks down, and especially on an Election Day!

Nice giving both songs a shot, because I didn't end up who I thought I was going with originally, the song I was most familiar with since the mid-90s.

I would have voted earlier, but it was a busy Independence/Treason Day. These were the only non-US artists I listened to today as is tradition. ;-)

I’m a Yank so I like fucking shit up. It’s a draw again :)
And it appears I’ve just swung it again. Still some time to go though

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CC/M40
Category C - Non UK/USA

Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene, Pt 4
v
Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.