The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P209 - R2/M102 - The Mamas & The Papas (California Dreamin') v Creedance Clearwater Revival (Fortunate Son)

Missed yesterday's match as was driving.all day but so glad The Fall won (and just voted for it despite the match being over.)
A.great track with Brix on top form too.
"Check the record check the record check the guys track record....."
Amazed it was so close, there’s some cloth-eared buggers on here. I know you either get The Fall, or you don’t, but that’s easily one of their more accessible moments. Big New Prinz wasn’t my choice, but I’m tempted to nominate Spectre vs Rector next time around and really give them something to moan about.

Last edited:
Amazed it was so close, there’s some cloth-eared buggers on here. I know you either get The Fall, or you don’t, but that’s easily one of their more accessible moments. Big New Prinz wasn’t my choice, but I’m tempted to nominate Spectre vs Rector next time around and really give them something to moan about.
It's not repetition,it's discipline

And This Day(Live) with Allan Peelay doing his bit at the end should sort them out

I was in a red neck dive bar last year on Karaoke night wearing a Fall t shirt. After a few enquires from said red necks, I asked the DJ but no Fall songs were on her system but Ghost in my house by R Dean Taylor was.

I sang it MES style (MES doing MES!) and simply added "ahh" to the end of each line
(There's a ghost in my houseahh, I cant hideahh)
It sure got some funny looks and I managed to keep a straight face throughoutahh

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.