The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P210 - R2/M103 - Wussy (Airborne) v James (Curse Curse)

Just to be clear, what cover are we talking about here? I've tried to follow the conversation between you and TLC but I've failed.
I'm with you. I think there is a private conversation going on between the thickies at the back of the class who believe that the Talk Talk is a cover of the No Doubt original.

If that is the case then I suggest they do their homework and if it's not the case then they should make it clear exactly what the fuck they're on about.....

And then I just might withdraw my " thickies" comment. Only might though :-)

I'm with you. I think there is a private conversation going on between the thickies at the back of the class who believe that the Talk Talk is a cover of the No Doubt original.

If that is the case then I suggest they do their homework and if it's not the case then they should make it clear exactly what the fuck they're on about.....

And then I just might withdraw my " thickies" comment. Only might though :-)
I simply just used a play on words to agree with TLC about this Talk Talk song being one of the best songs of the 80s.

Clearly nobody on here thinks No Doubt was the original version haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.