The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P210 - R2/M103 - Wussy (Airborne) v James (Curse Curse)

London born.

from wiki: His 2012 debut album, Home Again, went gold in the United Kingdom and his second album, Love & Hate, debuted in 2016 at number one. He has been nominated for numerous honours, including the Brit Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, BBC Music Awards, and The Grammy Awards.
In January 2012, he won the BBC's Sound of 2012; and, in September 2020, he won the Mercury Prize.

I came to know off him when I watched the excellent series 'Big Little Lies' - he did a song in that, then i listened to a couple of his other stuff. all good.
Just tried listening to that song. Sorry, but it's dreadful, in my opinion. Not my type of music at all. I'm sure he has a large following, given the various awards he's received. But no; not for me. Not a big Cult fan either, so I'll give this round a swerve.

Full Time!
Love it or hate it - Kiwanuka departs.
The Cult score big!

She Sells Sanctuary 27 - 11 Love & Hate

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CE/M74
Category E - Personal favourite/s

Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks
v
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.