The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P210 - R2/M103 - Wussy (Airborne) v James (Curse Curse)

You're fooling no-one mate. No-one at all :-)
Ha ha. Nor are you! Highway to Hell wasn’t the very first record I bought with my own money but it was one of them to be sure. Title cut’s a stone cold classic and few songs are going to beat it out for me as long as it remains in the draw here.

Ha ha. Nor are you! Highway to Hell wasn’t the very first record I bought with my own money but it was one of them to be sure. Title cut’s a stone cold classic and few songs are going to beat it out for me as long as it remains in the draw here.
Well it'll certainly see off its aussie rivals in this round. I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more from them in here as well (but I assure you that I have no insider knowledge)

Whilst my favourite antipodeans have always been INXS, Midnight Oil and Crowded House, I thought that at least 4 or 5 AC/DC tracks would be guaranteed in this round. Surprised that this is the first but surely it won’t be the last?

Full Time!
AC/DC squeeze Dope Lemon out the cup - a bitter draw for them.

Highway To Hell 21 v 6 Marinade

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CC/M42
Category C - Non UK/USA

AC/DC - Back In Black
v
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.