The Boxing thread

The undercard will have to be stacked big time. They need a big US fight to get the numbers they want. I wouldnt be shocked if its a really big card stacked with World title fights on it. IF they can get a few over for it. Wouldnt be shocked to see some of Hearns big named fighters on it too.
Can see Usyk being added to this card to beef it up and tease a future fight with AJ.

Hometown phenom Teofimo Lopez v someone like Luke Campbell or Crolla would get me considering buying the PPV also.

The thing is outside of Fury or Wilder every fight AJ takes now is going to be seen as a let down, even someone like Ortiz. I don't think its an awful fight in terms of fighting an american in America to raise his profile but I seriously doubt his casual fans are interested to spend £20 for a 4am fight.

Hopefully it bites them on the arse and forces them into the fights we actually want to see.

I'd be surprised if Joshua beats Miller.

Miller is a very underrated fighter.

Lol surprised? Joshua will murder Miller he's only ever boxed muppets. Some bookies even have Joshua at 1/10.

Disappointed in this fight tbh he should have had another go with White and wait till Fury or Wilder comes up. Instead Hearn goes easy route and into America to earn more money.

Doubt I'll pay to watch this.

I'd like to see AJ in with Fury & Dillian fight Wilder. Decent pay day for Miller and AJ gets more exposure in the states. Apart from that it's a watered down fight.

Whyte vs Wilder would be a cracker.

Whyte is lined up to fight Breazeale to become WBC mandatory. If anyone deserves a shot at the belts, it's Whyte.

Lol surprised? Joshua will murder Miller he's only ever boxed muppets. Some bookies even have Joshua at 1/10.

Disappointed in this fight tbh he should have had another go with White and wait till Fury or Wilder comes up. Instead Hearn goes easy route and into America to earn more money.

Doubt I'll pay to watch this.

AJ is just a one trick pony to be fair. Keep away from his signature uppercut and he has little else.
I stand by what I said, I'd put money on Miller winning the fight.

AJ is just a one trick pony to be fair. Keep away from his signature uppercut and he has little else.
I stand by what I said, I'd put money on Miller winning the fight.
You will get good odds I imagine. Do you just not rate AJ or have you seen something special in Miller when hes been knocking out part time policemen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.