The Boxing thread

So now Fury signs a mega deal with BT and Top Rank. Looks like talks with Wilder have stalled a bit. Chances of these big fights happening with so much cross network interference? Think the public are going to be pissed off if Wilder v Breazeale, Joshua v Miller and Fury v ?? are the big fights of the year. God knows where it leaves Whyte as I don't see the point in him v Fury for either guy.

So now Fury signs a mega deal with BT and Top Rank. Looks like talks with Wilder have stalled a bit. Chances of these big fights happening with so much cross network interference? Think the public are going to be pissed off if Wilder v Breazeale, Joshua v Miller and Fury v ?? are the big fights of the year. God knows where it leaves Whyte as I don't see the point in him v Fury for either guy.

Fury looks well, cant see him fighting 3 times in 10 months though. Frank needs to get busy.

Whyte might actually be in the best place now. The other three all now signed up to American TV networks are gonna need opponents and Whyte will be near the top of the list. Can still see a situation where it’s bums galore throughout this year so no-one loses and all investments are in tact. Pretty sad for your average fan. The hw division was rocking after Wilder v Fury but might now be disappointing in the near future.

AJ would have fought 3 rounds in a year by the time he faces Miller, wouldn’t he?

Looking forward to James Degale vs Chris Eubank Jr tonight + Joe Joyce vs Bermane Stiverne & Lee Selby vs Omar Douglas. (itv ppv) I think Eubank Jr wins & Joyce KO's Stiverne in 5.

Looking forward to James Degale vs Chris Eubank Jr tonight + Joe Joyce vs Bermane Stiverne & Lee Selby vs Omar Douglas. (itv ppv) I think Eubank Jr wins & Joyce KO's Stiverne in 5.
Make sure you don’t slip out for a pee during Joyce/Stiverne. Could be short work.

Proper 50/50 this tonight. I want to be a Eubank fan for nostalgic reasons but despite having top work rate and a brilliant chin, he makes the same mistakes over and over. He’s received a lot of credit for finally getting a trainer but i’m not convinced, I think he’s used Vasquez as another fitness coach and that’s it. He’s always in sublime shape, that’s not the issue. In such a close fight it could come down to DeGale working with mallinaggi and Eubank with Vasquez. If that’s the case and DeGale has anything left he might just school him ala Groves. Hope i’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.