The Boxing thread

It's all a bit of a conspiracy imo, AJ simply got smacked behind the ear distorting his balance never recovered and that was that. If he takes the immediate rematch he better change coaches because his corner is woeful! Joe Gallagher hands up for six rounds then go to work, would be better in this instance.

Would Vladimir rematch Sanders because if the answer is no way, I think AJ could suffer.

Last edited:
It's all a bit of a conspiracy imo, AJ simply got smacked behind the ear distorting his balance never recovered and that was that. If he takes the immediate rematch he better change coaches because his corner is woeful! Joe Gallagher hands up for six rounds then go to work, would be better in this instance.

Would Vladimir rematch Sanders because if the answer is no way, I think AJ could suffer.

The Klitschkos had a fight the other brother clause rather than a rematch when they dominated, Not sure if it was the case back then for that fight though.

The 1 I cant wait to see is Oleksandr Usyk he could well be the modern day Evander Holyfield if you ask me. Has a lot going for him a real champion but its just waiting to see how he copes getting hit by bigger men than he has already boxed.

The 1 I cant wait to see is Oleksandr Usyk he could well be the modern day Evander Holyfield if you ask me. Has a lot going for him a real champion but its just waiting to see how he copes getting hit by bigger men than he has already boxed.
Have you seen the size of him recently? If he can take a punch he’ll be a world champ within 18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.