The Boxing thread

Loma has some great names on his record. Gary Russell Jnr , Rigondeuax and even Nicholas Walters his last 2 fights against Crolla and Campbell was never going to really cause him any harm and he won both fights relatively easy. Campbell boxed well. I hate to say it about Luke but I just dont see him winning a World title. He came up short against Linaries and now Loma he will get another chance maybe 12 months time if he comes back strong after this. What he would hope is Loma moves up a weight and Hearn can get him a World title fight in the UK then he might do it. Just something I feel is missing in him. Great am record top talented boxer. I just feel once Loma goes up in weight you will have a competitive division. Could really see a Ali Championship in that division once he goes. Luke would get into that with the 4 titles on the line hopefully.

I would love to see Luke now going in with someone like Lee Selby both at a cross roads both need a win to get back on track and to move on. After that fight we will know just how good Campbell is and if he is just the gatekeeper to the world title fights or if he can make that step up to win 1.

So the two keyboard warriors are having a second 'fight', KSI v Logan Paul if anyone didn't know.

Poor old billy joe saunders is on the undercard, how the mighty have fallen haha.

BJS is presently a Super Middleweight World Champion. He’ll have a huge audience tuning in to watch.

For Canelo vs Kovalev, the history books point to a Kovalev win, that old saying: "a good big fighter beats a good small fighter". Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence springs to mind from recent fights.

There are some differences here though. Kovalev looked far from over the hill against Campbell but he is the older fighter, he is highly skilled, with a good ring IQ and will possess the power to end the fight you'd think.

It's a really dangerous fight for Canelo to take whichever way you look at it. Not many would fancy moving up weight to face him. If it was all about the belt, he could easily have waited until he retired. I was surprised this fight got made but it should be interesting.

Fury wins on unanimous points decision despite shocking cut above right eye, suspect the fight might have been stopped in the UK.

Punch caused the cut and it must have effected his vision, there was blood everywhere.

Fury wins on unanimous points decision despite shocking cut above right eye, suspect the fight might have been stopped in the UK.

Punch caused the cut and it must have effected his vision, there was blood everywhere.
That was a really bad cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.