The Boxing thread

It's hard to say whether Mathew Hatton will make it. He's young and raw with not a lot of experience so who knows?

I saw Ricky win the world title live, it was a great fight although he fought Kostya Tszyu at the right time in his career. He was an exciting fighter who drew huge crowds and he was a Blue so
all good. Unfortunately for him Mayweather and the Pac Man were better, although the ref stopped Hatton fighting his normal fight against Mayweather so reducing his effectiveness.

I remember Sugar Ray Leonard being interviewed and when asked about him he said he was a good fighter but to stay at the top he had to live the life of a professional athlete. No binging between fights as it wasn't sustainable. So it proved.

I went to see Hatton a few times - once vs an Irish man at the arena called Maghee. Once in Vegas against a Mexican and then a boring fight at the Etihad. Has a great career. Best night of boxing I ever saw live was Calzaghe vs Lacey. Prefer watching on tv to be honest due to the amount of coke heads when watching it live.

It's hard to say whether Mathew Hatton will make it. He's young and raw with not a lot of experience so who knows?

I saw Ricky win the world title live, it was a great fight although he fought Kostya Tszyu at the right time in his career. He was an exciting fighter who drew huge crowds and he was a Blue so
all good. Unfortunately for him Mayweather and the Pac Man were better, although the ref stopped Hatton fighting his normal fight against Mayweather so reducing his effectiveness.

I remember Sugar Ray Leonard being interviewed and when asked about him he said he was a good fighter but to stay at the top he had to live the life of a professional athlete. No binging between fights as it wasn't sustainable. So it proved.
Matthew will make it. Campbell has a chance too. He's very raw, needs to be taken through the levels slowly, doesnt event need to think about the top echelons for the next 4/5 years.

Shame Campbell isnt a stone heavier, Hearn would have his eyes on Hatton v Tzyou 2

I went to see Hatton a few times - once vs an Irish man at the arena called Maghee. Once in Vegas against a Mexican and then a boring fight at the Etihad. Has a great career. Best night of boxing I ever saw live was Calzaghe vs Lacey. Prefer watching on tv to be honest due to the amount of coke heads when watching it live.
I saw Ricky fight Mayweather.
On the flight over cockney glory hunters asked me who would win.
I said "Mayweather cos at the time he was the best fighter on the planet"

Naaa mate yar a man city fan how can yar say that.

"cos he is but im here to will Ricky on".....you fuckin wannabees

I prefer TV because the 1 time I went to a fight I blinked and missed the KO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.