The Boxing thread

My man Big Frazer Clark qualifies for Tokyo Olympics in the super heavies. Unanimous decision over Turkey’s representative.
Made up for the lad, he is long overdue some good luck. Meets the Russian tomorrow in the semi finals to try and move up the seedings.
Great qualifying tournament for Team GB’s men and women, 11 out of 12 qualified. Live on the iPlayer/red button, well worth a watch.
A great story in the Irish team as well with brother and sister Aidan and Michaela Walsh both qualifying for Tokyo

Im on holidays in Vietnam. Its 9am in the morning. I would literally watch to flies having a pissing contest at the best of times, so yes, I'm going to watch it! Its going to be like some sort of freak show, when you look at the size difference.
Yeah I’m watching purely out of morbid curiosity.

Yeah I’m watching purely out of morbid curiosity.
Me too. I wasn't bothered but then I saw it's on now, and I've got nothing else to do. Also I watched the McGregor fight on Youtube the other day. Mayweather basically did fuck all for six rounds and then started boxing. I expect the same thing here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.