The Boxing thread

I watched it on foreign satellite.
Was it the same on Sky that the bell went with 5 seconds left?
The clock went off at 9 seconds, then 3 seconds later the bell went.

Started to lose interest in boxing when Mayweather and Pac avoided each other in their primes. Joshua will never fight Fury or Wilder now even though we should have seen both fights years ago when the hype was sky high. Something needs to change to stop this from happening.

I don't know why people want to see Fury v Joshua. Fury is a different league and would win easily. Yes it's two British champions (or was) but Joshua isn't a good boxer by any stretch. His best performance was against Klitschko where he rose to his feet and pulled it out from nowhere.

Fury just picked Klitschko off though and has shown against Wilder how the division is overrun with big hitters but poor boxers.

Usyk can box and he showed great power too.

Class from Usyk, showed up AJ sadly for what he really is. Very limited boxing skills who normally wins against boxers who rely on size rather than boxing skills. Sad we won’t get to see Fury v AJ any time now.

I don't know why people want to see Fury v Joshua. Fury is a different league and would win easily. Yes it's two British champions (or was) but Joshua isn't a good boxer by any stretch. His best performance was against Klitschko where he rose to his feet and pulled it out from nowhere.

Fury just picked Klitschko off though and has shown against Wilder how the division is overrun with big hitters but poor boxers.

Usyk can box and he showed great power too but at 15 stone he should not be a heavyweight world champ!
because people want to watch Tyson put AJ on his arse.

AJ is mediocre at best
I've never rated hum quite honestly. I said same this morning and said but for some reason he keeps winning. Well he got his arse handed to him tonight didn't he.

Fury would have battered hum just the same, or worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.