The Boxing thread

That lass is an absolute pleasure to watch and is a fantastic talent.

Being honest Katie has been a talented sports person. She has played international football for Ireland as well so her love for boxing won out in the end which is great to see. She is a inspiration to most of the young girls about who want to get into sport and boxing. A lot of the gyms around where i am has since London Olympics had a good few girls joining the clubs which is great to see. I think if anyone is going to get womens boxing into mainstream world wide it is Katie she was banging down the doors to get female boxing into the Olympics so she will be a girl for as long as she wants to box will end up making a lot of money from it and I hope stays involved in boxing in 1 way or another and having her involved with female boxing is a great thing.

Mcgregor needs to lay off the sauce.

He needs to get back in the octagon and fight Ferguson or Gaethje. I’d love to see him fight Gaethje but he won’t, he will keep ducking and probably push for the Mayweather rematch and after that the trilogy fight with Mayweather. He may push for another Diaz fight if he dares to come back to the octagon.

He needs to get back in the octagon and fight Ferguson or Gaethje. I’d love to see him fight Gaethje but he won’t, he will keep ducking and probably push for the Mayweather rematch and after that the trilogy fight with Mayweather. He may push for another Diaz fight if he dares to come back to the octagon.

The reality of fighting for peanuts in comparison to UFC purses is hitting home..... he should enjoy his winnings as his paydays are only going to get smaller.... his only real payday is against Malignaggia, he wouldn't take that though as it would expose his shortcomings after his propaganda stunt...

The reality of fighting for peanuts in comparison to UFC purses is hitting home..... he should enjoy his winnings as his paydays are only going to get smaller.... his only real payday is against Malignaggia, he wouldn't take that though as it would expose his shortcomings after his propaganda stunt...
I just want to see him sparko, preferably in the octagon with Gaethje backflipping off the cage above him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.