The Boxing thread

Haney completely bossed Kambosos Jnr. It was not close and was pretty much a boxing masterclass from Haney.
Thought Haney looked really good and he showed his mayweather peek a boo style against a fighter totally out of his depth . Good loma now gets his chance but Haney will give him major problems

Inoue v Donaire 2 is free on YouTube in UK, undercard is on now, think the main event is the next fight. Also on Espn+ for those with iptv.

Edit - only just coming out now 1305.

Last edited:
Nice to see people taking an interest in fighters at the lighter weights.
I'd rather watch Inoue, Crawford, Spence Jr, Shakur, Boots Ennis, Lomachenko etc than Fury, Joshua etc any day of the week.

Unreal performance from Inoue - the best pound for pound in the world for me.
I made the tough choice of going to watch Inoue and Josh Taylor in action in Glasgow rather than going to see City demolish Watford in the FA Final the same day.
Think I made the right pick.

Had it on good authority that they are trying to schedule the Joshua fight for the 16th July, in Saudi. PPV on DAZN.

This does go against all media reports which suggest that it’s been postponed until August!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.