The Boxing thread

Joyce is an underrated boxer for sure. But I can't help but feel the fight wouldn't have been made if there was a genuine feeling that he could beat Dubois, although that's pure speculation on my part. Feels like a Joshua v Whyte scenario.

Saying that, Joyce really could do with the win if he has serious career ambitions. He's 35 years old, he's not exactly got too long to turn a loss around.

Joyce is an underrated boxer for sure. But I can't help but feel the fight wouldn't have been made if there was a genuine feeling that he could beat Dubois, although that's pure speculation on my part. Feels like a Joshua v Whyte scenario.

Saying that, Joyce really could do with the win if he has serious career ambitions. He's 35 years old, he's not exactly got too long to turn a loss around.

Bookies have DD as favourite, agreed JJ is underrated and has experience.

It's an interesting match up that's for sure.

Okolie is bookies favourite v Glowacki too, another one which is tough to call.

Who's watching Dubois Vs Joyce, and who have you got winning? I'm edging towards Dubois with the power, but Joyce's work rate is insane. I'm liking the younger guys in the HW division at the moment, Fabio Wardley was really impressive on saturday.

The Dubois v Joyce fight feels a bit desperate to me from Warren. Maybe it's COVID related desperation. It's cool and whatnot to have two prospects face off earlier into their careers but I think this is one where the loser's going to suffer in the long run.

If Joyce loses it's going to slow down his route to the top, which given that he's 35 is the last thing he needs. If Dubois loses he loses his gloss. He's young enough to turn it around but given that he's a supposed KO machine a loss is never going to look good this early.

I'd assume this fight wouldn't have been made if they had any doubts over Dubois being able to win, so I'll favour him on this one. I imagine Joyce being rather stiff in movement might work against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.