The British Office v The American Office; poll added

Which version do you prefer, American or British?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm assuming you only vote if you have seen both. None of this I'm a brit so the US one must be shite so I didnt bother with more than one episode voting.

I wasnt going to watch the american one as I just dont tend to find yank comedy funny (Quickly binned off schitts creek and always sunny) but this is the one thing I actually prefer. Ive only watched the first 3 seasons I think but as soon as it stops trying to copy the british one its great.

I wasnt going to watch the american one as I just dont tend to find yank comedy funny (Quickly binned off schitts creek and always sunny) but this is the one thing I actually prefer. Ive only watched the first 3 seasons I think but as soon as it stops trying to copy the british one its great.
It is. Unfortunately loses it's way a little post Scott...but redeems itself in the last series.

Schitt's Creek is Canadian! Have to give our northern neighbors the credit there or you'll have a bunch of mounties riding moose show up at your doorstep demanding an apology.

Surprised about Always Sunny though. That's one of my all time favorites and one I thought would translate well.

Schitt's Creek is Canadian! Have to give our northern neighbors the credit there or you'll have a bunch of mounties riding moose show up at your doorstep demanding an apology.

Surprised about Always Sunny though. That's one of my all time favorites and one I thought would translate well.
Schitt's Creek got better as it went.
Fair play to the snow mexicans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.