The British Office v The American Office; poll added

Which version do you prefer, American or British?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I never watched The American Office, as a matter of principal and solidarity. This situation lasted to well after they all chucked it and embraced the greatest American pastime, they went off to get fat.

However, the two other humans in here love it, so it was Humans ahead 2.1 but I fought back, because when I asked both the cats did they want to watch it, both gave me a look that screamed Fuck Off. I must be honest and admit they give me that look a lot! But, I know it was the programme they were pissed at. Had to be.

They refused to accept the cats weren’t up to watch, so we did. I hate to say I enjoyed it. It was really good. I hate and I mean hate the Michael character. Loathe the ****. The rest of the cast, the script, the execution of funny lines, top drawer.

I still prefer our version. How about you cunts? What’s your favourite, if you can be arsed. I don’t really mind either way.

Loved the British Office, thought the American version was good too (although I didn't expect to).
The British one will never be beaten though imho.

I never watched The American Office, as a matter of principal and solidarity. This situation lasted to well after they all chucked it and embraced the greatest American pastime, they went off to get fat.

However, the two other humans in here love it, so it was Humans ahead 2.1 but I fought back, because when I asked both the cats did they want to watch it, both gave me a look that screamed Fuck Off. I must be honest and admit they give me that look a lot! But, I know it was the programme they were pissed at. Had to be.

They refused to accept the cats weren’t up to watch, so we did. I hate to say I enjoyed it. It was really good. I hate and I mean hate the Michael character. Loathe the ****. The rest of the cast, the script, the execution of funny lines, top drawer.

I still prefer our version. How about you cunts? What’s your favourite, if you can be arsed. I don’t really mind either way.
Eh? : /

They are both wank, and you're a **** MP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.