The British Office v The American Office; poll added

Which version do you prefer, American or British?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the best things to emanate from The UK Office was Detectorists, the best thing to ever happen on British TV.

And the one where they do a CPR course and he harvests the organs and cuts the face off the dummy

Same episode that mate. He goes on the CPR course as a consequence of the fire drill.

Love the bit where Michael is in front of the bosses explaining how this is the purpose of training and dwight know now not to cut the face off in real life. Just brilliant.

Been meaning to look at the US version for a while and this thread meant I eventually got round to it.

The two shows are both excellent but very different beasts imo. I would argue the UK version is more ground breaking and by definition more relatable for those of us on this side of the pond. However once the US version stopped mimicking the original and developed its own storylines the writing was fantastic and benefited from a larger and extremely good ensemble cast. I know some people didn't like the later seasons but I'm sticking with it and am finding James Spader's turn as Robert California quite amusing but not sure what that days about me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.